Frances Nyachwo is the Deputy Director, GMD in charge of Access, Teaching and Learning Unit. Her roles are to:
- Provide leadership for the Teaching, Learning and Research Division.
- Be responsible for the implementation of activities towards gender responsive students’ access into the university (Female Scholarship Foundation, 1.5 Policy, etc)
- Be responsible for mainstreaming gender in the university curricula
- Be responsible for mainstreaming gender in the university policies
- Coordinate the Makerere University Gender and Leadership Project
Frances has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture and a Masters degree in Gender Studies.