Frances Nyachwo is the Ag. Director, GMD in charge of Access, Teaching and Learning Unit. Her roles are to:
• Provide leadership for the Teaching, Learning and Research Division.
• Be responsible for the implementation of activities towards gender responsive students’ access into the university (Female Scholarship Foundation, 1.5 Policy, etc)
• Be responsible for mainstreaming gender in the university curricula
• Be responsible for mainstreaming gender in the university policies
• Coordinate the Makerere University Gender and Leadership Project
Frances has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture and a Masters degree in Gender Studies.